Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome to ABBY'S ATTIC!

Thanks for visiting!

My name is Jennifer, owner of Abby's Attic. I create custom, hand-sewn treasures for children. If you are looking for:

custom christening outfits
gorgeous tutus
floppy sun hats
toddler-sized bibs with flair
raggedy baby quilts
custom Halloween costumes
adorable girls' dresses
embellished and appliqued onesies
baby gift sets

and MUCH more, this is the place! Most items can be embroidered with your child's name in your choice of thread colors.

Email me at abbys.attic@yahoo.com or leave a comment and I will get back to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for thinking of baby Colby! All the outfits...were absolutely adorable! And I'll send photos of the kids in their pilot and co-pilot shirts. Too cute!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah Jen!

I love the pink and green dress! Can I place an order for Sophia- Size 5/6?